We at [NNG] actively encourage all members to take a keen interest in interacting with other members of the clan on a social
level, rather simply fron a gaming perspective. We're not just a bunch of gamers, We are also a group of friends and those who
subscribe to this philosophy gain the best gaming experience. Although it is quite clear that games are what drives an organization such as our own, we like to encourage our players to join us for the community of like-minded gamers that we provide, rather than just the games that we play.
This is NOT a MILITARY clan but we do have Guidelines. This CoC is to familiarize you with the standards, customs and courtesies of the Napalm Nightz. We Pride ourselves in our dedication to each other and we uphold the highest HONOR to Family, Country and Clan. This is an INVITATION ONLY Clan. In case you have already shown that you have what it takes to wear the NNG Uniform - Welcome Aboard. Now on to the Guidelines.
1. The Commanding Officer and Executive officers of the Clan are in charge, at all times. CLAN CO. Rippie XO. Hookatore XO. OneShot
2. Each Division of NNG has its own CO/XO and officers. Please refer to the Chain of Command so you know who they are.
3. If you have a problem with any player, it is your responsibility to report it to the CO or officers of YOUR division.
4. There will be ZERO tolerance on failure to follow orders given in clan battles, raids, competitions or tournaments; they are given for a reason. If you have a dispute with them, notify your commander or division officers. This rule should be observed both in meetings and in-game.
5. While in Game, remember you represent the entire CLAN with your uniform "[NNG]". We have Spent THOUSANDS of hours upholding our reputation. DO NOT tarnish our Uniform.
6. The Forum is our Backbone of Communication on the CLAN level. Try to check it everyday for orders, upcoming events and information.
7. There will be ZERO TOLERANCE on FLAMING. This Forum is used for information and schedules, NOT for bashing each other or other forum members. If you have a problem notify your XO, or your division officers. This rule should be observed in TeamSpeak and in game as well.. If you want to pick a fight, use email or ICQ. Do NOT put it on open COMMS. If you are on a different teamspeak you must still be on our teamspeak while in game "afk, private channel ect,ect" DO NOT COME ONTO OUR TEAMSPEAK AND GET OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO LEAVE OUR SERVER AND GO TO YOUR NEW SERVER OR ANY SERVER.IF YOU WANT TO HANGOUT ON ANOTHER TEAMSPEAK THATS FINE YOU GO HANG OUT THERE BUT DO NOT & I REPEAT DO NOT COME TO OUR SERVER AND GIVE OUT THE IP AND INVITE OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO LEAVE OUR SERVER TO HANG OUT ELSE WHERE.
8. There are members of NNG that have been in the Clan since its inception. Some are not Commanders, but you should still respect them. They're the reason you are here.
9. There are Requirements you must meet to join the clan. YOU MUST HAVE a compatible version of Teamspeak3 the Voice software we use in game and a Microphone. You MUST REGISTER on the Forum so we know what division you belong to.
11. You MUST have a VALID e-mail Address for Contact reasons.
12. Division CO/ officers will help you with any questions you have or Problems that might arise. They are also responsible for getting you registered on the FORUM and will provide you with the IP and Password for Teamspeak3.
13. If a Serious Violation of this CoC is witnessed, your Presence in this Clan will come to a VERY quick End.
14. HONOR ABOVE ALL. Honor to your Fellow Brother, and Clan at ALL TIMES.
This Concludes The CoC. If you have a question that isn't answered here, please ask the XO of your Division, or your division officers. Simply reading this and being invited to join means you have what it takes to be a member of the Napalm Nightz. Once Again, Welcome aboard.